January 29, 2013: 0.6.1 - Snapdragon Conquered - JIT now works on all ARM Android devices
Yeah, so I found the bug. Turns out that LDR r0, [r0] should be encoded as 0xE5900000, not 0xE4900000. If you don't know what that means, well, I can just tell you that the problem was very hard to find but very easy to fix once I found it.
January 27, 2013: PPSSPP 0.6 - faster and better!
Alright, it's been a while so here's 0.6. It has a preliminary ARM JIT which greatly boosts speed on Android and other ARM platforms, and vertex caching which likewise improves performance quite a bit. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to fix a bug that causes the JIT not to work correctly on Snapdragon CPUs, instead it just crashes. I will fix this issue in an upcoming 0.61 release, stay tuned!
Also, a bunch of new games work but a couple have stopped working (like Mortal Kombat). These will be back, don't worry - it's what happens when emulators develop, sometimes when you fix things, things that worked "by accident" before breakxs until you fix another thing.