PPSSPP one year anniversary - 0.9.5 released!
Two months since the last release, and today's the 1-year anniversary of the PPSSPP project! What better day to release a new version?
While nothing is perfect, there have been plenty of improvements since the last one, much thanks to all our contributors! Here's a shortlist of top new features:
- Atrac3+ plugin no longer required! Thanks Maxim for hard reverse-engineering work
- Many, many emulation fixes, including:
- bezier/spline curve support, fixing Loco Roco and others
- stencil clear emulation, fixing Final Fantasy IV text
- Android-x86 support
- Post-processing shaders like FXAA, scanlines, vignette
- More solid save states (we will try to keep them working from now on. Save states only upgrade forward, not backward to older versions though)
- Change render resolution independently of window size
- Massive debugger improvements on Windows, by Kingcom and unknownbrackets (GE)
- Win32 menu bar is now translatable. Language changes are applied instantly.
- Win32: Ability to store PPSSPP's config files and memory stick files in places other than the same directory
- Qt audio fixed, Symbian audio and ffmpeg is now threaded for more consistent media processing
- Haptic feedback support for mobile devices
- Accurate system information for mobile devices
- Analog controller support for Blackberry
- Windows installer (coming soon)
Please note that it often takes a few hours to roll out an update on Google Play, so you may not see it immediately.