Finally a new release! PPSSPP now supports Android 12 and the new Android storage model, "Scoped Storage". For more details on what that means, see this guide.
1.12.1, 1.12.2, 1.12.3 released on October 9, 10, 18 fix a few bugs including a gamepad binding bug.
As usual, the Android version will be rolled out gradually, you'll see it in the Play Store within a week.
In addition to fully supporting Android 12, PPSSPP 1.12 includes a lot of bugfixes and new features. From new UI background options to a lot of game fixes, and for those of you adventurous enough to try the experimental multiplayer support, it works better than ever. Thanks to all the contributors who made this all possible!
The list is way too long to display here in full this time, but here's an assortment of improvements since 1.11:
- Support for Android 12 Scoped Storage
- Lots of updated UI, like a new joystick calibration system and many new touch control options, new backgrounds
- Built-in CRC calculator, to be able to check with others that your ISO is valid
- Many, many multiplayer fixes
- Numerous game fixes
- Savestate Undo for both load and save
- Many graphical glitches fixed, and new texture filtering option Auto Max Quality for smooth texturing
- New audio options, like choose whether to switch to newly plugged in devices, reverb volume, etc
- And much more!